E-Learning Courses for 2020-2022 Funding Cycle
23 December 2019
New e-learning courses are now available on the Global Fund’s iLearn site to support the development of funding requests for the upcoming 2020-2022 funding period.
The e-learning courses are designed for and open to anyone wanting to learn about Global Fund processes, including Country Coordinating Mechanism members. They are available now in English and in early 2020 in French.
- 5 Things to Know…About What is Different when Applying for Funding in the Next Allocation Period
- An Overview of the Funding Cycle and the Application Process
- How to Apply using the Full Review Application Approach
- How to Apply using the Program Continuation Application Approach
- How to Apply using the Tailored for Focused Portfolios Application Approach
- How to Apply using the Tailored for National Strategic Plans Application Approach
- How to Apply using the Tailored for Transition Application Approach
- Inclusive Country Dialogue: Also available in French
See the Applying for Funding section for more information on the application process.