Approved by the Board on: 07 July 2020
The cost of additional licenses associated with the use of wambo.org will be absorbed within the Secretariat’s existing license packages. If further licenses are needed, costs and options to cover these costs will be evaluated by the Secretariat.
Costs relating to the expansion of the product catalogue to include COVID-19 products, which are already being incurred as a result of the creation of C19RM under GF/B42/EDP11, will be managed within the existing budget and will be incurred independently of this decision.
There are no other anticipated budgetary implications at this time, as new buyer onboardings and transactions will be managed by existing staff. Priorities for 2020 are being re-evaluated in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and surge support for core sourcing activities, including user support and transaction management for grant and non-grant financed transactions, has already been added.