Approved by the Board on: 24 August 2016
1. Approves the incremental funding recommended for each country and regional disease component, and its constituent grants, as listed in Table 1a and 1b, respectively, of Section IV to GF/B35/ER11 (collectively, "Table 1");
2. Acknowledges each country and regional disease component's constituent grants will be implemented by the proposed Principal Recipients listed in Table 1, or any other Principal Recipient(s) deemed appropriate by the Secretariat in accordance with Global Fund policies;
3. Approves the reinvestment of within-allocation efficiencies for the Zambia TB/HIV grant and its resultant total program budget, as listed in Table 2 of Section IV to GF/B35/ER11;
4. Acknowledges the grant duration and related funding originally approved by the Board for those country components that participated in the concept note process in 2013 as part of the transition to the allocation-based funding model authorized under GF/B28/DP05 (the "Early Applicants") will end on or before 31 December 2016 and accordingly will need additional funding to bridge the relevant program implementation until 31 December 2017, the typical end date of grant programs arising from the 2014 - 2016 allocation period;
5. Approves the additional incremental funding and implementation period recommended for the Philippines TB disease component, being an Early Applicant grant, as listed in Table 3 of Section IV to GF/B35/ER11, based on the available funding that the Finance and Operational Performance Committee (the "FOPC") validated pursuant to GF/FOPC17/DP02;
6. Affirms the (additional) incremental funding approved under this decision (a) increases the upper-ceiling amount that may be available for the relevant implementation period of each country and regional disease component's constituent grants, (b) is subject to the availability of funding and (c) shall be committed in annual tranches; and
7. Delegates to the Secretariat authority to redistribute the overall upper-ceiling of funding available for each country and regional disease component among its constituent grants, provided that the Technical Review Panel (the "TRP") validates any redistribution that constitutes a material change from the program and funding request initially reviewed and recommended by the TRP.
This decision does not have material budgetary implications for the 2016 Operating Expenses Budget.