Approved by the Board on: 25 September 2014
Decision on the Secretariat’s Recommendations on Policy Exceptions for Processing Iraq TB Grant (IRQ-T-UNDP) Related Transition Funding Application
- The Board acknowledges the current political context and challenging implementation environment in Iraq due to ongoing conflicts. and
- Accordingly, the Board approves the following policy exceptions for processing IRQ-T-UNDP related transition funding application:
- Maintaining the counterpart financing threshold at the level of 40%;
- Waiver of the “willingness to pay” requirement; and
- Waiver of the CCM eligibility requirements to access transition funding.
Exceptions were approved to the following Decisions:
- Maintaining the counterpart financing threshold at the level of 40%: GF/B30/DP05
Waiver of the "willingness to pay" requirement: GF/B28/DP04
- Waiver of the CCM eligibility requirements to access transition funding: GF/B23/DP17.
A register of the Board's Funding Decisions is available here.
Revision of the Policy on Eligibility Criteria, Counterpart Financing Requirements and Prioritization of Proposals for Funding from the Global Fund
Evolving the Funding Model (Part Two)
Revised Country Coordinating Mechanisms Guidelines