1. Approves the incremental funding recommended for each country disease component, and its constituent grants, as listed in Tables 1a, 1b and 1c of Section IV to GF/B36/ER04 ("Table 1a", "Table 1b" and "Table 1c");
2. Notes the incremental funding approved for APN+, as set forth in Table 1c, is conditioned on the fulfilment of certain time-bound requirements, as described in GF/B36/ER04, and that the Secretariat will inform the Board of the final grant outcome following the relevant deadlines outlined in GF/B36/ER04.
3. Acknowledges each country disease component's constituent grants will be implemented by the proposed Principal Recipients listed in Tables 1a, 1b and 1c, or any other Principal Recipient(s) deemed appropriate by the Secretariat in accordance with Global Fund policies;
4. Approves the reinvestment of within-allocation efficiencies for the Solomon Islands TB and South Africa TB/HIV grants and their resultant total program budget, as listed in Table 2 of Section IV to GF/B36/ER04;
5. Acknowledges the original grant duration, as expressed by either the implementation or budgeted period, of each country disease component and its constituent grants listed in Table 3 of Section IV ("Table 3") is shortened according to the operational flexibility granted to the Secretariat pursuant to GF/B31/DP09;
6. Approves the additional incremental funding and/or implementation period recommended for (a) Iraq TB and (b) Zimbabwe malaria, and each component's constituent grants, as listed in Table 3, based on the available funding that the Finance and Operational Performance Committee (the "FOPC") validated pursuant to GF/FOPC17/DP02;
7. Acknowledges the grant duration and related funding originally approved by the Board for those country components that participated in the concept note process in 2013 as part of the transition to the allocation-based funding model authorized under GF/B28/DP05 (the "Early Applicants") will end on or before 30 June 2017 and accordingly will need additional funding to bridge the relevant program implementation until 31 December 2017, the typical end date of grant programs arising from the 2014 - 2016 allocation period;
8. Approves the additional incremental funding and implementation period recommended for disease components (i) EMMIE malaria, (ii) Myanmar malaria, (iii) Myanmar TB/HIV and (iv) RAI malaria, being Early Applicant grants, as listed in Table 3, based on the available funding that the FOPC validated pursuant to GF/FOPC17/DP02;
9. Affirms the (additional) incremental funding approved under this decision (a) increases the upper-ceiling amount that may be available for the relevant implementation period of each country (or, as the case may be, regional) disease component's constituent grants,
GF/B36/ER04 (b) is subject to the availability of funding, and (c) shall be committed in annual tranches; and
10. Delegates to the Secretariat authority to redistribute the overall upper-ceiling of funding available for each country disease component among its constituent grants, provided that the Technical Review Panel (the "TRP") validates any redistribution that constitutes a material change from the program and funding request initially reviewed and recommended by the TRP.
See attached table detailing total recommended funding amount for the following grants: DZA-HMOH, BOL-TUNDP, NGA-HLSMOH, QMZ-C-APH, QPF-H-ITPC, QPA-MLSDI, QSA-H-APN+. More on Funding Decisions.